Fri, Jun 23|
Self-Care Love Yourself #2
Time & Location
Jun 23, 4:00 PM PDT – Jun 24, 7:00 PM PDT
Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV, USA
About the Event
We will have Gifts, Food, and Raffles..
Our goal is to equip our at-risk girls with the neccessary tools to walk away feeling confident and ready to be succesful. We will have several speaker to encourae a healthy mental and postive outlook on life. Moe'Nique will talk about her time in Foster care and how she ove come tragedy to assist other
Metropolitia Police Department on how healthy choices leads to a life of happiness, and how unhealthy choices can lead to jail or worse. Guest Speakers who touch sensitive subjects and gives us healthy choices. We also will make some positive posters to take home, and more. We welcome you, and please sign up at will.
Here are some steps to loving yourself:
- Practice self-care and prioritize your physical and emotional well-being.
- Challenge negative self-talk and replace it with positive affirmations.
- Learn to forgive yourself for mistakes and embrace your imperfections.
- Set and work towards achievable goals that align with your values and aspirations.
- Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who uplift you.
- Practice gratitude and focus on the good things in your life.
- Engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment.
Remember, self-love is a journey, and it takes time and effort to cultivate.